Monday, September 6, 2010

Office Christmas party ?

Ok,ok, so it's only September, but I am looking out of my studio window and the weather is just awful, and that got me thinking about the winter months and ultimately Christmas ! So, if you are looking for something a little different for your office christmas party this year, or maybe a christmas gift with a twist then why not secure a booking now to ensure availability ! I already have a few gigs booked in December so now is the time. A caricaturist is a great form of entertainment for an office party, and I guarantee great fun will be had by all. This year I am also offering personalised christmas cards and of course framed caricatures as christmas gifts. If you want more info just check out my website - www.mattrydercaricature.com

No comments: